Pardon;
Leg's Note
Yo.

Wechat;
A cup of tea or coffee

PUT CBOX width="200"

Lastdate;
Story before
Credit;
my leader here
Template , header and background by AtinTory. 50% Thank to Mayra. Other help . Edit By Yours....
Blog Edited!
Friday 1 March 2013 - Permalink | 0 Comments

Anneyong | Assalamualaikum

Hi! Finally, this blog is furnished with new design. Eh wait, not yet. Need to change the color theme. Grey... is kinda not suitable for me. Meh. So, I'm having my PMS now. Lol. And my classmate fight because of football. lolololololololololololol. Miss me? PBS sucks. -.- Idk why they need to do this fucking thing. Meh whatever. Just a piece of crap. Now, I'm focusing to fb and twitter and my fanfics. Link?

Facebook
Fanfic 1
Twitter
Fanfic 2

Do add, read, follow and subscribe! ^^ /make a heart sign/ Bye!