Pardon;
Leg's Note
Yo.

Wechat;
A cup of tea or coffee

PUT CBOX width="200"

Lastdate;
Story before
Credit;
my leader here
Template , header and background by AtinTory. 50% Thank to Mayra. Other help . Edit By Yours....
New friend.
Friday 8 March 2013 - Permalink | 0 Comments

I freaking want this! xx.

Assalamualaikum | Anneyong guys. How was your day? About this new friend, HE's a GUY. Yes. Don't think me as a playgirl or whatever, but I don't have the fcuking crush at Qayyum anymore. Sigma? No. Lambda? Yes. He's freaking nice, okay? And freaking handsome lol. Serious talk!


Omg omg omg! He looks so cool! (~'_')~ Ahahaha! /whines/ What? Boyfriend? Aniya! >< But.. hmm, urm, err, I err, admit that, hmm, I have... a............................................. big crush at him...... /aegyo/ But he's a big troll! Just now he troll me saying that he wants to go to St. Mark! Gahhh! I hate you! >.<



p/s : He is Rowin Kay :)